Terms and Conditions :
Thank you for visiting Nansen Trading Company (Hong Kong) Limited's ("Nansen", "we" or "us") Hong Kong website (www.1954nstore.com.hk) (the "Site"). Access to and use of the Site and related services (collectively, the "Services") are made available to you in accordance with the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"). By using the Services, such as browsing or placing orders on the Site, you are agreeing to all of the Terms and Conditions.
Online Order and Delivery :
- For purchase of HK$600 or above, you can enjoy one FREE delivery. Applicable to single delivery address only. Surcharge of HK$100 will be charged for re-delivery arrangements.
- HK$100 delivery charge will be charged for purchase less than HK$600.
- Delivery schedule : Monday to Saturday
(No delivery service on Sunday and Public Holiday)
Monday to Friday : 9:00a.m. - 6:00p.m.
Saturday : 9:00a.m. - 1:00p.m.
- Specific delivery date and time is not available.
- Delivery service is available for Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories (excluding Ma Wan, Discovery Bay, outlying islands and overseas destinations).
- Delivery Schedule:
(A) Monday、Wednesday、Friday :
Western District/Sheung Wan/Central/Happy Valley/Aberdeen/
Tseung Kwan O/Shatin/Ma On Shan/Tai Po/Fanling/Sheung Shui/
Sai Kung/Tsing Yi/Yuen Long/Tin Shui Wai/Tuen Mun
Chek Lap Kok and Tung Chung (Monday only)
- (B) Tuesday、Thursday、Saturday :
Western District/Wan Chai to Chai Wan/
Kwun Tong/Yau Tong/Lei Yu Mun/Ngau Tau Kok/Kowloon Bay/
Choi Hung/Wong Tai Sin/Kowloon City/To Kwa Wan/Hung Hom/
Ho Man Tin/Yau Ma Tei/Tsim Sha Tsui/Mongkok/Cheung Sha Wan/
Shum Shui Po/Tsuen Wan/Kwai Chung/Tai Wo Hau
- Delivery schedule is an estimate only. The delivery date and time shall be confirmed by Nansen.
- Delivery will be suspended if the black rainstorm warning signal/tropical cyclone signal No. 8 or above is hoisted.
- While all goods will be delivered to the best of our effort, Nansen is not liable for any unsuccessful delivery due to incorrect or insufficient information provided by the customer/recipient.
- Upon receipt of merchandises, we require your signature representing that responsibilities of purchased goods have been transferred to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you, then you accept that the signature by the recipient is an evidence of delivery and fulfillment by Nansen.
- The merchandises listed on the Site are available while stock lasts.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and bank transfer payments.
- Orders will be charged in Hong Kong dollars.
- For bank transfer payment, within 3 days upon placing orders on the Site, please make payment to Nansen's bank account as follow :
Bank Name : Hang Seng Bank
Bank account no. :273-015230-001
Please mark your order no. on your pay-in slip and email your pay-in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery will be scheduled within 5 working days after receipt of your pay-in slip.
- Should the merchandise be found defective, exchange of merchandise (in the original packaging) may be arranged provided that customer informs Nansen at (852) 6978 6795 within 5 days upon receipt of merchandise and the original receipt of merchandise is presented. No delivery service for the exchanged merchandise.
If you have any comments about the Site or the Terms and Conditions, please contact us at
(852) 6978 6795 or email to email@example.com.
Nansen reserves all the rights to amend terms and conditions and to make final decision on all matters of dispute.